In this recipe, coconut chia pudding is layered with creamy macadamia butter, raspberry purée, and fresh berries. This desserty breakfast is sweet, a little tangy, and creamy and refreshing, yet satisfying. This may be ideal for breakfast, but it also makes a great afternoon or midnight snack for when you’re craving something sweet.
Raspberry Macadamia Coconut Chia Pudding
This Recipe is : Vegan
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 1/3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or any other non-dairy milk)
- 3 1/2 tablespoons frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup any plant-based milk
- 3 tablespoons macadamia butter
- Fresh berries, for topping
- Coconut flakes, for topping
- To make the chia pudding, combine the chia seeds, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla essence, and maple syrup in a jar, mix well, and leave to soak overnight.
- The next morning, make a thick raspberry purée by blending raspberries with a little bit of non-dairy milk.
- To serve, place macadamia butter in a serving dish, top with chia pudding, raspberry purée and then berries. Serve immediately.