Recipe Type: Salad
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
Total time: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1 cups uncooked brown rice 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, shrimp or crab
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. pimento, chopped
- tsp. salt
- cup green pepper, chopped
- tsp. oil
- cup radishes, sliced
- 4 eggs, hard cooked
- cup black olives, sliced
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas
- cup stuffed green olives, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Season to taste with: seasoned salt, onion powder, garlic powder, celery seed, salt and pepper
- Combine rice, water, salt and oil in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes until rice is tender.
- Combine cooled rice and remaining salad ingredients.
- Moisten salad with mayonnaise and season to taste.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 150 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Protein: 5
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe