|Sea Bass with Leeks||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 35 mins
Delicious Sea Bass with Leeks
- cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon mirin or dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 pounds sea bass fillets
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced leeks
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl, stir together the broth, mirin, soy sauce, cornstarch, and sugar.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Broil 5 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- While the fish is broiling prepare the sauce.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the leeks and ginger, and cook, stirring, until leeks are cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and cook, stirring until sauce comes to a boil and thickens, about 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over fish.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 120 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 3
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe