|Spicy Halibut with Tomatoes and olives||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Delicious Spicy Halibut with Tomatoes & Olives
- 1 1/4 lb. halibut or cod fillet, cut into 4 portions
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 10-oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives with pimientos
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat it with nonstick spray.
- Arrange fish, skin-side down, on baking sheet.
- Season with 1/2 tsp. cumin, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, olives, cilantro, oil and remaining 1/2 tsp. cumin.
- Spoon over fish.
- Bake fish for 12 to 15 minutes, or until flaky and opaque in the center.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!
Fat: 6 Saturated fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 3 Protein: 30 Cholesterol: 45
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe