|Starch Noodle with Vegetables & Beef||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
Total time: 1 hour
Delicious Starch Noodle with Vegetables & Beef
- Starch noodle (Korean vermicelli, Cellophane bean noodle) : 7 oz (200 g)
- Beef (lean) : 3 1/2 oz (100 g)
- Oriental mushroom (Agaric mushroom) : 3 1/2 oz (100 g)
- Spinach : 3 1/2 oz (100 g)
- Onion : 1/2
- Carrot : 1/2
- Green pepper : 1
- Garlic, crushed : 1 ts
- Sesame seed, roasted : 1 ts
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Put the noodles in the boiling water until they become soft. Rinse them with cold water and
- drain them thoroughly.
- Slice the beef in thin strips. Mix them with 2/3 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon crushed
- garlic, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, pepper, and salt.
- Slice the mushrooms in thin strips. Mix them with 1 teaspoon soy sauce and 1/3 teaspoon
- Put the spinach at a time in a boiling water, then turn off fire immediately. Rinse it with cold
- water and squeeze it well. Mix it with 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil and salt.
- Slice the onion, green pepper, and carrot in 2 inch strips.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan. Cook the onion first, then the carrot, and finally the green pepper
- with salt. Put them into a large bowl.
- Cook the mushrooms and the beef until they are well done in the hot pan. Put them into the
- large bowl.
- Cut the noodles into 3 inches long. Mix them with 2 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon
- sugar. Spread 2 tablespoon salad oil in the hot pan. Cook the noodles over medium heat until
- they become glossy.
- Mix all ingredients together well in the large bowl. According to liking, add salt, soy sauce,
- sesame oil, and sugar. Serve it when it is warm.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 808 Fat: 10 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 0 Sugar: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 10 Cholestrol: 0
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe