|Stir-Fried Lotus Root||
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Delicious Stir-Fried Lotus Root
- Lotus root : 7 oz (200 g)
- Soy sauce : 4 tbs
- Sesame oil : 2 tbs
- Brown Sugar : 2 tbs
- Sesame seed, roasted : 1 ts
- Wash and peel the lotus roots, then slice them about 1/4 inch thick.
- Heat the salad oil in a fry pan. Cook the lotus roots over medium heat.
- Mix soy sauce with sugar well. When lotus roots are almost done, add the mixed sauce.
- Cover the lid of the pan.
- Boil the lotus roots down over low heat until they become glossy and the mixed sauce dwindles away into almost nothing.
- Transfer it to a serving plate. Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 80 Fat: 0 Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 30 Protein: 20 Cholesterol: 1
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe