|SWEET & SOUR CHICKEN||
Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 1 hour 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour 35 mins
- 1 frying organic chicken, cut up
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- Dash of salt, pepper, ginger
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 can pineapple (chunk)
- 2 tbsp. brown or coconut palm sugar
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. organic soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 red pepper (optional)
- Rinse chicken, place skin side up in oiled pan.
- Pour melted butter over chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, ginger, diced celery.
- Bake chicken at 325 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Drain pineapple juice into cup.
- Blend in brown sugar, water, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch.
- Pour mixture over chicken in pan. Top with pineapple chunks and pepper.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 400 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Sugar: 0 Protein: 27
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe