Recipe Type: Main
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Delicious Swordfish Kebabs
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tsp. dried
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. swordfish steaks, cut into 1 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 small zucchini or summer squash, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick ovals
- Prepare a grill. If using wooden skewers, soak eight 10-inch skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, stir together lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Add swordfish and stir to coat well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes
- Thread skewers alternately with pieces of swordfish and zucchini or summer squash.
6. Grill the kebabs on a lightly oiled grill rack until the fish is opaque in the center, about 5 minutes per side.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 177 Carbohydrates: 2 Protein: 23 Cholesterol: 44
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe