What you’ll need:
- English muffins
- Extra firm tofu
- Yves Meatless Canadian Bacon
- Tomato and/or avocado
- Kala Namak aka Indian sulfur salt (optional, but will give your tofu that extra “egg”y flavor)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tbsp Earth Balance
- 1 cup unsweetened nondairy milk (I used soy)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Dash turmeric
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the tofu and slice to desired thickness.
- Sprinkle the tofu with sulfur salt, or salt and pepper, soy sauce or other seasoning of choice.
- Pan fry tofu until it’s starts to turn a golden brown. Next, fry up your vegan Canadian bacon.
- In a separate pan, heat your Earth Balance, and slowly mix in the other ingredients for the Hollandaise sauce.
- Toast your English muffins.
- Top each muffin half with spinach, vegan Canadian bacon, tofu, tomato and/or avocado.
- Drizzle lots of Hollandaise sauce on top.
Feel free to add some variation to this recipe. It’s pretty versatile and forgiving. It’s also hella easy to whip up and INSANELY delish.
Inspired by: veganbeautyreview.com