- Pre-heat your oven to 350°F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Drain the liquid from the black beans, wash and place them into a food processor, and blend them until paste-like.
- Place the pepper, onion, garlic cloves, salt, pepper, and garlic granules into a food processor and blend them until they’re combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the black bean mixture and bread crumbs and mix it well.
- Form the mixture into burgers and place them onto the lined baking tray.
- Bake them for 10 minutes on each side.
- Slice an avocado in half and twist.
- Carefully cut around the stone and remove it.
- Peel the skin from the avocados and place them on a plate.
- Drizzle some lime over the avocados to keep them fresh.
- Once the burgers are cooked, carefully remove them from the oven and place onto the avocados, along with some fresh salad, tomatoes, and tomato salsa.
Via: Food Monster