Recipe Type: Salad
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 25 mins
Delicious Zucchini Salad
- Zucchini : 1 (12 oz)
- Green onion : 1 stalk
- Red pepper : 1/2 piece
- Garlic : 2 cloves
- Sesame oil : 1 tb
- Sesame seed, roasted : 1 ts
- Salad oil : 1 tb
- Himalayan Salt
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise in half and slice it in the shape of half-moon about 1/4 inch thick.
- Dip the sliced zucchinis in salt water for about 5 minutes and drain them well.
- Chop the green onion, crush the garlic finely, and cut the red pepper into large pieces.
- Heat the salad oil in a pan. Cook the zucchini. Add the green onion and the garlic.
- When well done, remove them from heat. Add the red pepper and remaining sauce, then mix them well by hand.
- Transfer it to a serving plate and Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 300 Fat: 3 Saturated fat: 0 Unsaturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 0 Protein: 5 Cholestrol: 3
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe